The perfect combination of comfort, innovation, and value.
Prepared for quality cardio work outs which complement your workout objectives? With upgraded comfort, an array of customization features and intuitive goal monitoring technology, the Schwinn 170 Upright Bike is a healthier you are waiting to occur.
– 29 applications (12 profile; 9 heartbeat control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced; 1 Custom); 4 custom user defined; two fitness evaluations (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 recovery test; 1 rapid start) and additional features.
– Schwinn DualTrack two blue backlit LCD window system allows you to track up to 13 different screen responses.
– Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer performance to the Schwinn Link site and compatibility with MyFitnessPal.
– USB charging port.
– Four consumer capability for multiple user set-ups.
– Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included).
– 25 degrees of eddy current resistance aligned with a high incidence, higher inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and silent workout.
– Ten resistance fast keys to quickly take you from easy to hard and back again.
– Sturdy frame provides a stable exercise stage
– 6 LED monitoring lights.
– Big contoured thick padded seat with fore and aft adjustability to fine tune your match.
– Angle adjustable handlebars with forearm rest for a comfortable riding position.
– Ergonomically placed grip heart rate to get a relaxed riding position when using a heartbeat program.
Three-speed fan, 3-piece cranks, oversized water bottle holder, transportation wheels and integrated levelers.
– Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for massive quality sound.
Product Assembled Dimensions: 41.3″ X 21.4″ X 55.6″.
– Maximum user weight: 300 pounds.
– Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output.